1. PresentationThe website www.erea.com is designed by: EREA Pharma (Head office) Rue de Barleux 80200 PÉRONNE – FRANCE Phone +33 (0)3 22 84 39 99 – Fax +33 (0)3 22 84 40 60 Activity: Engineering, technical studies 7112B egistration R.C.S: B 908 540 875 – AMIENS – FRANCE Capital: 180,000.00 euros E-mail webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org Hosting website: OVH – Head office: 2 Rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France This site was designed and developped by: GreenGalileo Media – 22 rue d’Algérie – 69001 – Lyon (France) – www.greengalileo.com
3. Description of services providedThe website www.erea.com to provide as accurate as possible about all the activities of the company is to information. However, the company EREA can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether its fact or third party partners that provide this information. All information published on the website www.erea.com are given for information only and are subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the website www.erea.com are not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes being made since they are online.
The website can not be held liable for damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the site user agrees to access the site using the latest equipment, not containing virus and with a recent browser updated.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeitingThe company EREA owns the intellectual property rights or owns the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logo. Any reproduction, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the Site, regardless of the means or process, is prohibited without prior written permission of the company EREA. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of its materials will be deemed to constitute an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with Articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of LiabilityThe company EREA can not be held liable for direct and indirect damage to the equipment user, when accessing the website www.erea.com, and resulting from the use of this equipment does not meet the specifications of section 4, or the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. Interactive spaces (opportunity to ask questions in the contact form and space) are available to users. The company EREA reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions concerning data protection. Where appropriate, the company EREA also reserves the right to challenge the civil and/or criminal user, especially in case of post racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic, whatever the medium (text, photography…).
7. Management of personal dataIn France, personal data are especially protected by law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Act No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive October 24, 1995. On the occasion of website usage www.erea.com, can be collected: URL links through which the user accessed the website www.erea.com, the user access provider, the Internet Protocol address (IP) address of the user.
In any event the company EREA collects personal information about the user and the need for certain services offered by the website www.erea.com. The user provides that information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when conducting himself to capture. It is then clear to the user of the website www.erea.com or not the obligation to provide such information.In accordance with Articles 38 and following of the law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, every user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making a written and signed request, together with a copy of the identity document with signature of the owner of the room, including the address to which the reply should be sent. No personal information about website users www.erea.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of takeover of company EREA and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user website www.erea.com. The databases are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.